Travel the world without leaving the beach at Neptune's Spring Wine Festival! 31st Street Park is transformed into a hub of tasting stations from around the world with over 70 wines from 8 countries, each featuring blends and styles that are sure to ignite the traveler in you.
Each tasting ticket includes a commemorative wine glass, unlimited tastings, live music from two bands, and the ability to purchase food from two local food trucks.
With the Atlantic Ocean as your backdrop, grab your tickets and let your palate do the traveling as you enjoy an afternoon of live music and good company!
Click Photo Below to View the Entire Wine Festival Gallery
FEATURED COUNTRIES: Argentina, Australia, Chile, France, Italy, New Zealand, Spain, USA - West Coast, Virginia (including local wineries - Cobbler Mountain Cellars, Mermaid Winery and Prince Michel Winery)
ADDITIONAL TASTING STATIONS: Find your favorite pink drink for the summer at our Rosé tasting station!
IMPORTANT EVENT INFORMATION:
- Event will be held Rain or Shine.
- Tickets are required for entry into this event.
- No refunds will be issued.
- MUST BE AGED 21+ TO ATTEND THIS EVENT. No one under the age of 21 (including children or infants in carriers or strollers) will be permitted into the event. Please bring a valid government-issued photo identification for proof of age.
- Pets are not permitted. Service dogs must be in vests and have proper documentation.
- Due to high capacity attendance and space constraints in Neptune's Park at 31st Street, the Neptune Festival cannot allow personal tents, tables or large picnic spreads in the park. The Neptune Festival reserves the right to limit individual space/spreads to accommodate all event attendees.
- Outside food and non-alcoholic beverages are permitted, and bags/coolers will be inspected at the gate.
- In case of severe inclement weather, the Neptune Festival may move the event date to Sunday, May 15th. A decision will be made in the 2 days prior to the event, and more information will be sent to ticket holders. Every attempt will be made to have the event on the date and time advertised, however circumstances beyond the Neptune Festival's control may require rescheduling or cancellation. All sales are final in case of postponement.
Volunteer with the Neptune Festival! CLICK HERE to help out at the Spring Wine Festival. Receive a t-shirt and guaranteed good times.